Jodie Foster behind a computer wearing simple plastic glasses.
|781||What Just Happened?||2008||comedy||Barry Levinson||
Robert De Niro as Ben (plastic frame).
|782||What Makes a Family||2001||drama||Maggie Greenwald||
- Whoopi Goldberg in rimless round glasses as the lawyer Terry Harrison.
|783||What's New Pussycat||1965||comedy||Clive Donner; Richard Talmadge||
Peter Sellers as Dr. Fritz Fassbender.
|784||What's Up, Doc?||1972||comedy; romance||Peter Bogdanovich||
Ryan O'Neal wears black plastic glasses as Dr. Howard Bannister.
|785||Whatever Works||2009||comedy||Woody Allen||
Larry David in a drop shaped oval wire frame as Boris Yellnikoff.
|786||When Billie Beat Bobby||2001||biography; comedy; sport||Jane Anderson||
- Holly Hunter portraying Billie Jean King in wire rims. Possibly, she is seen in two or more styles in the course of the movie. This role got Hunter nominated for an Emmy for 'Outstanding lead actress in a miniseries or a movie' in 2001.
|787||When in Rome||2010||comedy; romance||Mark Steven Johnson||
- Inclusion based on stills and trailer.
- Danny DeVito sports a workaday looking metal frame.
|788||Who Is KK Downey?||2008||comedy||Darren Curtis; Pat Kiely||
- unidentified actor in perfectly round Lennon style metal rims.
|789||Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?||1966||drama||Mike Nichols||
Richard Burton as George in plastic glasses with black top and transparent bottom.
|790||Why Worry?||1923||comedy||Fred C. Newmeyer; Sam Taylor||
Harold Lloyd wears his signature glasses as Harold Van Pelham.
|791||Wilson||1944||biography; drama||Henry King||
Alexander Knox as President Woodrow Wilson.
|792||Win a Date with Tad Hamilton!||2004||comedy; romance||Robert Luketic||
Topher Grace in rectangular metal rims part of the time as Pete Monash.
|793||Wishcraft||2002||horror||Danny Graves; Richard Wenk||
- Austin Pendleton wears oval metal rims as Mr. Turner, the history teacher.
|794||Witches of Eastwick, The||1987||fantasy||George Miller||
Michelle Pfeiffer as Sukie Ridgemond.
|795||Witchouse||1999||horror||David DeCoteau (credited as Jack Reed)||
Low-budget production with some awful acting. The actress in glasses acts well by comparison to most of her peers.
|796||Witwer mit 5 Töchtern||1957||comedy, musical||Erich Engels||
Haven't seen this one but the stills make it clear.
Movie title translates as "Widower with 5 daughters".
|797||Wolf Man, The||1941||horror; drama||George Waggner||
J.M. Kerrigan in horn rimmed glasses as the antiques seller Charles Conliffe.
- Michael Douglas as college professor Grady Tripp wearing horn rimmed glasses.
|799||Yankles, The||2009||comedy; drama||David R. Brooks||
Haven't seen this movie yet. Inclusion in this list based on stills.
|800||Yeh Dillagi||1994||comedy; drama; musical;romance||Naresh Malhotra||
- Akshay Kumar as Vijay Saigal (one of both male lead characters).